Family ID Registration
Athletic Registration Information
IF you do not sign up before FamilyID closes, and wait until it is RE-opened, your child's start to their sport season will be delayed and playing time may be influenced due to NYS's required number of minimum practices. When the system is RE-Opened, the nurses will process the FamilyID registrations as quickly as possible and coaches will be notified when students may begin practices. Students WILL NOT be able to participate in practice until approved through the FamilyID system.
- For directions on how to register for the FamilyID Program as a New User click here: New User Registration Directions
- If you need help with the FamilyID application process please call 888-800-5583 or email email@example.com.
- Use your student's grade level to determine the appropriate FamilyID registration site.
- Please NOTE: Once you submit your student's FamilyID application it can take up to 48 hours for the necessary approvals to take place. Plan accordingly and complete your FamilyID application early so your student can participate the first day of practice.
- Eligibility reports, indicating acceptable academic status and that submitted physicals and paperwork have been approved, will be emailed to Coaches DAILY at 2:00pm. This ensures that coaches have the most up-to-date information possible as the school day ends. If a student's name is not on that report, the student may not participate that day.